Friday, February 19, 2010

Caught For Faking Community Service Hours Please Answer My Question, I'm So Worried!!?

Please answer my question, I'm so worried!!? - caught for faking community service hours

To be honest, he has built some of my community service hours for graduation (I know that I would have done it). In any case, I assume to check people on the Board of Directors, and the things, because I heard someone caught forging them. I've tried to make the signatures of the people and convince my parents. Do you have copies of its hours of community service and then caught using, or do you? Thank you!

1 comment:

DON said...

It is highly unlikely that the documents received more than a quick glance. Are there other warning signs can lead to a new revision?

Keep Your Mouth Shut - even with people who think they are friends.

Don

Post a Comment