Thursday, February 18, 2010

Where Can I Play Pokemon Sapphire Online Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green?

Pokemon Fire Red & Leaf Green? - where can i play pokemon sapphire online

Well, I'm playing Pokemon Diamond at the moment and I'm at the stage of the national dex, so I really just need the other Pokemon games Transwa earlier versions of the game because I have wifi, and the site is not where I live so I do not say I'll do if I find it.

In any case, I have the ruby and sapphire, but not the fire red and leaf green you really want, because it is the first game where I think of the Legend with an ultra ball and tried:)
I wonder.

Can you still Pokemon Fire Red and Leaf Green to buy in stores?
I have no credit card, you can not buy online.

Please help!

1 comment:

Rey Mysterio12 M said...

If your choice of players and that could only be $ 20, but U better buy GameStop or destination to be found.

Post a Comment