Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Orthodontist In Johor Bahru Good (and Not So Expensive) Orthodontist In Singapore Or Johor Bahru, Malaysia?

Good (and not so expensive) orthodontist in Singapore or Johor Bahru, Malaysia? - orthodontist in johor bahru

I plan to be back braces. I have my key out when he was 18, but did not complete treatment because I needed to remove them before she moved to Singapore in 2004. My friends say that my teeth are straight, but I still have a few places, and I am very satisfied with the appearance of the teeth still not satisfied.

Does anyone know a cheap but good orthodontist JB? I know it's Freakin 'expensive in the GS and the cost SGD 3500 begins.

Information and advice are welcome.

1 comment:

me =) said...

Hello, maybe you can try to will the ACE family, the quality of care can be found at 88dB, which offer a variety of dental services, enter

Post a Comment